Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Greetings!

I met up with the author of the “Coming Out Stories” Wavel Fraser and we discussed the dynamics of both of our blogs. I left the conversation interested in doing collaboration with her, I decided to take a lifestyle approach to the topic of homosexuality from a different standpoint. I prepared a draft poem and sent it her. She loved it and the collaboration was final. Thanks again for the Collaboration Wavel!!!




Bi - Curious

Bi-Curious!!
Yes, That's what we all are
Think I am lying 
You over there

Giving your girl a second look, thinking no one is seeing you
Or emotions jolted by unknown strangers passing
So much that you could not help staring 
Staring at her swag, her walk, her aura
But then you stop yourself and over think it
"I am not a lesbian, I don't like girls"
No You're just Bi-curious

Thoughts racing though your head 
No one really know where your thoughts lie
He is so strong, I wish I can be like him,
He does everything right. Or so you think!
But then you stop yourself over think it
"I am not Gay, I don't like men"
No you're just Bi-curious

Bi-curious I say...
You're straight but your interest is piqued 
By the presence of the similarity of their sex
Don't be afraid its normal
You should know that it happens

So stop over thinking it 
You are not Bi-sexual
You are Bi-curious

By: Khrystyne Sampson


No comments:

Post a Comment