Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Making that time
Throughout the year, we are all busy with work, and school and other hectic schedules, but making time for the people around you should have no excuses. Taking the time to show love, care, kindness and appreciation in little ways can go a long way. Do not make your world all about you and disregard the people around you.

I am very passionate about the people I hold dear to my heart. My now deceased grandmother always said that "you never know when the people you cherish the most can be taken from you, so appreciate them while they are on earth or you will regret it when they pass." Being an only child, it is just my mother and I which makes it easy. I did not grow up with a lot of people around but she always taught me the importance of appreciation.

As I said in my previous collaborative blog, my mother is a phenomenal woman with whom I owe my life. Her birthday is strolling around on Saturday and I want to surprise her. Unfortunately she has to work all day, so made plans to pick her up after work and carry her out as a token of my appreciation. 

Important things we must all remember is to always give back to those who has helped you to be who you are, never forget where you came from in your pursuit of happiness and keep the positive people around you appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment